Preparation and Yield:
|Preparation time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
|Recipe Cuisine||South Indian|
|Sour Curd||1 Cup*|
|Grated Coconut||1 Cup|
|Raw Rice||1 Tablespoon|
|Mustard Seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Fenugreek Seeds||1/4 Teaspoon|
- Soak the raw rice for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile take sour curd in a vessel. Add water and whisk well to make it to a thick butter milk and set it aside
- After 10 minutes, Grind the grated coconut, chillies and raw rice to a fine paste
- Add salt to butter milk along with ground paste and stir well. Keep the buttermilk mixture in flame till you get a frothy layer formed on top of the kuzhambu. Switch off the flame
- In a separate pan add the oil and when the oil is hot add the mustard seeds. When the mustard sees begins to sputter add the fenugeek seeds and fry it until it becomes red color and then add curry leaves. Add these to the moorkuzhambu.
- You can also fry 1/2 cup of ladysfinger till they are tender and add it to pulissery
- Now the moorkuzhambu is ready to Serve.