|Preparation time||1 hour|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
|Raw Rice||3 Cups*|
|Grated Coconut||1 tablespoon (Optional)|
|Gingelly Oil||1 teaspoon|
- Soak the rice in water for 1 hour and then drain it. Grind the rice nicely along with cocunut in a mixer and take the flour in a vessel
- Clean the mixer with 2 cups of water and mix that water along with 1 ladle of ground batter and pour this into a pan along with oil and keep stirring the mixture till it becomes like a porridge consistency
- When the above mixture starts to boil swtich off the flame and add these to the ground batter. Add salt and stir well. Now Kalikanji dosa batter is ready for use. Heat a tawa and pour 1 ladle of kalikanji dosa batter and drizzle little oil and cook the dosa.
- Then flip the dosa on other side and cook it. Repeat this step for the rest of the batter
- Serve the dosas with Idli Milagai Podi(gun powder) and enjoy your breakfast!