Potato - 4 medium size
Salt - To Taste
Green Chilli - 2
Ginger - 1 small piece
Grated Cocunut - 1/2 Cup
Cocunut oil - 2 teaspoon
- Steam Cook the potato in pressure cooker and peel the skin off and cut into bigger size pieces and keep it aside
- In a pan add the cooked potatoes and add little water and salt and broken chillies and crushed ginger.
- Grind the cocunut to a paste in a mixer
- When the mixture starts to boil add the cocunut paste
- Finally add the cocunut oil. The yummy potato stew is ready to serve with hot chappathis.