Parboiled rice - 3 cups
Salt - To Taste
Oil - 3 teaspoon
- Soak the rice in water for 2 hours and grind it along with salt in grinder
- In the pan pour oil and add the ground batter and stir it well until it becomes thick consistency. Allow the mixture to cool off.
- Make balls of the flour and steam cook it. You can cook the flour balls in the idly plates and cook it in the pressure cooker as you cook the idly. Make sure that you dont put the cooker waiter while cooking.
- Once the flour balls are cooked remove from heat and put one by one in the sevai nazhi and rotate the nazhi to make sevai.
- Sevai is ready. Now we can either make thengai sevai or lemon sevai else we can serve the plain sevai along with moorkuzhambu