|Preparation time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
|Sour Raw Mango||1|
|Grated Jaggery||1/2 Cup|
|Turmeric Powder||a Pinch|
|Mustard Seeds||1 teaspoon|
|Neem Flower||1 tablespoon|
- Peel the mango skin and cut it into larger pieces and add some water and turmeric to cook
- When the mango pieces are being cooked, Lets prepare the jaggery syrup in separate pan or bowl. Add the jaggery to a vessel along with a 2 tablespoon of water and bring it to boil and let the jaggery gets completely dissolved in the water. Our mango pieces would have been cooked by now.
- Now add the jaggery juice to the cooked mangoes using a strainer to remove the dust in the jaggery juice. Also add a pinch of salt and mix well. Bring the pachadi to boil and then remove from flame
- In a separate pan, pour the oil and when the oil is hot add the mustard seeds and when the mustard seeds begins to sputter, add curry leaves and broken chilli and fry for 10 seconds. Add these seasoned ingredients to the pachadi. Then in the same pan fry the neem flower till they turn golden brown and add these to the pachadi
- Now the yummy Pachadi is ready to serve!