|Mustard Seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Grated Cocunut||3 Teaspoon|
- Peel the cucumber skin,grate it and add it to a bowl along with the curd.
- Grind the grated cocunut,salt and green chilli to nice paste by adding little water
- Add this ground mixture to the curd kept in the bowl
- Heat the oil in the pan, add mustard seeds once the oil is hot. When the mustard seeds starts to sputter add the curry leaves and fry it and take the seasoned ingredients out of the flame and add it to the curd mixture
- The yummy Cucumber thayir pachidi is ready to serve