|Sour Curd||2 Cups|
|Rice flour||2 Teaspoon|
|Gingelly Oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard Seeds||1 Teaspoon|
- Mix the rice flour with curd and keep it aside.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add oil and when the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds. When the mustard seeds begins to sputter, add fenugeek seeds and curry leaves and fry a while.
- To this add broken red chilli and fry for a while
- To this add curd-rice flour mixture and salt
- Keep it in flame till it starts to boil
- The yummy Moorvendhasaru is ready to serve hot with white rice along with a teaspoon of gingelly oil.