|Aval Pori||4 Cups|
|Grated Jaggery||1 Cup|
|Finely chopped coconut pieces||2 Tablespoon|
|Cardamom powder||1 Teaspoon|
- Add jaggery in a pan with 1/2 cup of water and when it dissolves it water take it and strain the jaggery water to avoid sand.
- Again boil the jaggery water along with coconut and keep stirring it until the jaggery comes to stone consistency. This means when we take a drop of jaggery juice and pour it in water, it should not dissolve rather we should be able to make a ball out of it.
- Now remove the jaggery from flame and add the Aval pori/Nell Pori and mix it well along with cardamom powder. Now the Aval/Nell Pori mixture is ready.
- Remove this pori mixture and place it in a paper. Make small balls of Aval/Nell pori.
- The delicious Aval/Nell Pori orundai is ready for neivedhyam.