|Red chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
- Peel the potato skin and finely chop the potatoes and soak it in water and keep it aside
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil, and add mustard seeds. When the mustard seeds starts to sputter, add urdhal and fry it till it becomes light golden color
- Now rinse the chopped potatoes and strain the water and add the chopped potatoes into the pan and sprinke some water.
- Add turmeric powder, salt,Hing and mix the potatoes gently.
- When the potatoes are half cooked, add the remaining oil and allow it to fry
- Allow the potatoes to cook completely.
- Now the mouth-watering Potato Vadhakal Curry is ready to serve with rice