|Chakka chula||10 Pieces|
|Grated Cocunut||1 Cup|
|Moong dhal||3 tablespoon|
|Raw Rice||5 tablespoon|
|Grated Jaggery||3/4 Cup|
|Cardamom Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut bits||4 teaspoon|
- Finely chop the chakka chula(jackfruit) and keep it aside.
- Dry fry the moongdhal till it becomes red colour
- Mix the fried moong dhal, chopped chakka chula and rice and add required water and pressure cook it.
- Melt jaggery in water and remove scum. Add the cooked rice, chakka chula and dhal mixture with jaggery. Add little water.
- Let the jaggery boils well till its raw smell goes off.
- Grind the grated cocunut with 1/4 cup of water and squeeze the milk from it and keep it aside
- Again add 1/4 cup of water to cocunut and grind it and squeeze the milk from it and keep it aside
- When the rawsmell of jaggery goes away, add the last ground(2nd time) cocunut milk to the rice mixture and let it boil for a minute. When the mixture starts to bubble, add the first ground cocunut milk and cardamom powder and switch off the flame.
- Heat a pan, add little ghee and add coconut bits and fry till it turns golden brown color. Add the gried coconut bits to chakka pradhaman.
- Now the Delicious chakka pradhaman is ready for Neivedhyam/serving