|Preparation Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
|Senai (Yum)||1/2 kg|
|Thurdal||1/2 Cup / 125gms|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Mustard Seeds||1 teaspoon|
- Chop the green chilli and keep it aside. Finely chop the senai and pressure cook the senai and mash it well and keep it aside
- Pressure cook the thurdal and mash it well. Mix the cooked and smashed daal along with senai. To this add salt, turmeric powder and allow it to boil
- In a separate pan, add oil and when the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds. When the mustard seeds starts to sputter, add urdhal and fry it till it becomes golden color. To this add chopped green chilli and curry leaves and fry it and remove from flame and add it to the boiling senai masiyal and mix it well.
- Remove from flame and when the senai masiyal cools off add lemon extract and mix it well.
- Now the yummy Senai Masiyal is ready to serve.