|Raw Rice||2 Cups|
|Semba Godhumai Rawa||2 Cup|
- Soak the raw rice in water for 10 mins
- Strain the water and add samba godhumai rawa with this. Now add some water till the rawa and rice soak in water and allow this to remain for 10 mins
- Strain the water after 10 mins and add this to mixer along with green chilli and red chilli and required salt
- Grind to a fine paste by adding little water. Add broken curry leaves to the ground flour.
- Now godhumai adai flour is ready to prepare adai
- Heat the thawa and pour 1 ladle of flour and spread the flour evenly and make it to a circle
- Pour some oil for the adai to cook one side. Now slowly turn the adai to other side to cook
- Add oil if required and when the adai is cooked completely, remove the godhumai adai from the thawa.
- Serve the godhumai adai with Coconut Chutney and Sambar.