|Cardamom Powder||½ teaspoon|
- Peel the carrot skin and grate it and keep it aside
- Heat the ghee in a pan, and add broken cashews and fry it till it turns golden brown color. Keep this aside
- Grind the grated carrot and cook the ground carrot in a pan by adding little water
- When the carrot is cooked, add boiled milk and allow the mixture to boil till the milk starts to thicken.
- Now add sugar, cardamom powder and stir it well and allow the sugar to dissolve
- Remove from flame and add fried cashew nuts. Decorate it with a able spoon of grated carrot.
- The yummy carrot payasam is ready to serve