|Grated Coconut||1 tablespoon|
|Fried Gram Dal||1 tablespoon|
|Mustard Seeds||1 teaspoon|
|Broken Urid Dal||1 teaspoon|
- Take off the leaves from Pudina(Mint) bunches and wash it nicely to remove the sand.
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan, and add the Pudina(Mint) leaves and fry for sometime till the raw smell goes off
- Add the fried Pudina(Mint) leaves in a mixer along with the grated coconut, fried gram dal, salt, broken green chilli, tamarind
- Grind to a nice paste by adding little water. Take the chutney in a bowl
- In a pan, pour the oil, and when the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and when the mustard seeds begins to sputter, add the urid dal. When the color of the dal change to light brown color, remove from flame. Add the seasoned ingredients to the ground chutney
- The yummy Pudina(Mint) chutney is ready to serve with hot idlis & dosas.
|Pudina (Mint) Chutney|