Kambu dosai is common in our native. Many of us dont give preference to Kambu dosai but this is equally good and tasty as normal dosai. Try Kambu dosai once instead of our conventional dosai and i hope you will like it.
|Kambu (Pearl Millet)||1 Cup|
- Soak the Kambu (Pearl Millet) in a vessel and soak the urdhal separately in another vessel for about 4 hours.
- Drain the water from Kambu (Pearl Millet) and grind it nicely in a mixer
- Drain the water from Urdal and grind it nicely in a mixer
- Mix both the ground batter and add required salt
- Allow it to ferment overnight.
- Heat a tawa/griddle, take a ladle full of batter and pour in as dosa… spray some oil and cook other side
- The yummy Kambu (Pearl Millet) Dosa is ready to serve with coconut chutney