|Carrot||2 big size|
|Grated coconut||3 table spoon|
|Coriander Seeds||2 table spoon|
|Peanuts||1 table spoon|
|Mustard Seeds||1 teaspoon|
- Peel the carrot skin, grate it and keep it aside
- Heat the oil in pan, add red chilli and coriander seeds and and fry it and keep it aside. Keep an eye on the red chilli. Switch off the flame when the color changes to light brown.
- Heat some more oil in pan and add grated carrot and fry it till it is cooked completely.
- When the heat of the fried ingredients begins to cool add these to the mixer along with the peanuts, grated coconut, salt and grind it to a nice paste
- Heat oil in pan, add mustard seeds and when mustard seeds begins to sputter remove from flame and add this to the ground carrot chutney
- The delicious carrot chutney is ready to serve with idly, dosa, chapati