|Preparation Time||5 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
|Cardamom Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Kesar Powder||a pinch|
- Take the maida in a bowl and add salt and water and knead it to a thick dough like poori dough
- Make small balls of out of the dough and using a rolling pin, roll it to 4-5 inch diameter
- Now fold the rolled dough to make it like a half circle
- Again fold the poori to make a triangle shape. Repeat the process for the rest of the dough
- Heat oil/vanaspati in a heavy bottomed pan. Fry each rolled poli one by one and keep it in a tissue to avoid excess oil
- Repeat the process and fry all the pooris.
- Now in another heavy bottomed pan, boil the milk.
- When the milk starts to boil, add the sugar and stir well till it dissolves
- Now add caradmom powder, saffron threads, kesar powder and stir well
- To this add one fried pooris and dip it in milk.
- Let the pooris soak in milk atleast for 15 minutes. Do not soak too many pooris. Do it in batch.
- Keep the flame in low till you complete the dipping process for all the polis.
- Now the yummy Paal Poli is ready to serve hot. Take a bowl and add a poori and pour some milk and serve hot