|Mango Ginger||3 Finger size|
|Gingelly Oil||1 tablespoon|
|Mustard seeds||1 teaspoon|
|Curre Leaves (optional)||Few|
- Remove the skin of the mango ginger and clean it in the water. As its a root vegetable, pay more attention in cleaning.
- Finely chop the mango ginger and the green chilli and keep it aside.
- Add the Lemon Juice to the chopped Mango Ginger and mix it well.
- In the pan pour the gingelly oil and add the mustard seeds. When the mustard seeds begins to sputter add the Green chilli, curry leaves and hing and fry it for 30 seconds.
- Add this & required salt to the finely chopped mango ginger and mix well.