Carrot groundnut cashew masala is a wonderful side dish for chapati/roti. If we do not have enough cashews, we can compensate with groundnut itself.
|Dry Methi leaves||1 tablespoon|
|Coriander Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Garam Masala Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Grated Coconut||1/4 Cup|
|Grated Carrot||1/2 Cup|
|Ground nut||1/2 Cup|
- Finely chop the onions and keep it aside
- Chop the tomatoes and grind it and take the tomato paste in a separate bowl
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and fry till it becomes transparent
- To this add masala powder, coriander powder, tomato paste and mix well
- Heat another pan separately, add grated carrot and ghee and fry for a while
- Grind the fried grated carrot, cashew nuts, ground nuts, red chilli and grated coconut in a mixer and keep it aside
- Add the ground mixture to the boiling masala in the pan and mix well along with salt
- To this add grated carrot and necessary water
- Once the carrot is cooked well, garnish the masala with coriander leaves and methi leaves.