|Nendram Pazham (Ripe Plantains)||2|
|Grated Jaggery||3 table spoon|
- Remove the banana skin and slice the banana into smaller pieces.
- Heat the pan and add one cup of water. Add the sliced bananas and allow them to cook in the simmer for about 5 mins.
- After 5 mins, check if the banana is cooked well. Then add the grated jaggery. Add little water (mostly its not required) if the jaggery-banana mix is too thick. Keep the flame in simmer
- In 2 to 3 mins the jaggery get dissolved in the water and mixed with the banana.
- Add one teaspoon of Ghee.
- Remove it from flame and serve.