|Preparation Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
|Onion||1 medium size|
|Carrot||1 medium size|
|Potato||1 medium size|
|Paneer Cubes||1/2 Cup|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Coriander Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 teaspoon|
|Tomato Ketchup||1 teaspoon|
|Mint Chutney (Optional)||1 teaspoon|
- Finely chop the onions and keep it aside.
- Wash and peel the carrot skin and grate it. Finely chop the cabbage into thin vertical slices.
- Cook the potato and peel the skin and grate it. We can use the paneer cubes as such or we can grate the paneer cubes. I have used half of the cubes as such and half grated. The grated paneer would blend nicely with the base masala. But this is optional we can directly use the paneer cubes.
- Heat a pan, and add oil. When the oil is hot, add chopped onions along with a pinch of salt and fry it till the onions turn transparent
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry them till the tomatoes are cooked
- Add grated carrot and chopped cabbages to the pan and fry them in medium flame. Grated carrot and chopped cabbages will cook quickly in the oil
- When the vegetables are cooked, add cooked grated potatoes and grated and cubed paneer and mix well
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala and mix well.
- Keep in low flame for 5 minutes and remove from flame. Now our Paneer masala is ready for stuffing
- Take one tortilla, spread mint chutney evenly. This is optional. I personally like the flavor of mint chutney as the base of the wrap.
- Squeeze the ketchup on top of the mint and spread evenly
- Add 1 tablespoon of the Paneer Masala in the middle of the tortilla
- First, fold the corner of the tortilla and bend and fold the edges as shown in the below picture
- Wrap the same folded portion of tortilla once again and close the edges
- Repeat the same till we wrap the tortilla completely
- Finally press it gently to make it a little flat. Do not press it more as it may squeeze out the stuffing
- The last step is to cut the wraps into 3 portions. We can cut lengthwise or we can cut it to look like a triangle to make the presentation appealing
- The yummy Panner Wraps is now ready for our lunchbox or we can have it for breakfast