Dates Ladoo, a very healthy dry fruits and nuts ladoo. Sometimes many of our kids even the grown ups, show no interest to nuts and dry fruits which are very healthy for us. Consuming dry fruits especially dates, raisins are very good for blood circulation and has other medical benefits too. Also nuts such as almonds, walnuts are also good for health.
|Preparation Time||5 mins|
|Cooking Time||10 mins|
|Dates||1 Cup **|
|Mixed nuts *||2 tablespoon|
|Dry Coconut||1/4 Cup|
|Vanilla Essence||1/2 teaspoon|
** 1 Cup = 250ml
* Mixed Nuts - I have added peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts and some walnuts
- We can use store bought seedless dates. I bought the dates with seeds, hence I need to de-seed them. Take half of the deseed dates in the mixer
- Grind the dates in the mixer to a coarse mixture. Take the ground dates in a bowl along with rest of the whole dates. Heat a pan and add the dry nuts and roast them for 2 minutes.
- Take the roasted nuts to the mixer and give a single pulse and crumble them. Add the crumbled nuts, dry coconut and ghee in a bowl.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well to make like a dough. Make small lemon sized balls out of the dates dough and keep it in plate.
- The yummy and healthy Dates Ladoos are ready to munch!!!