|Cooking Time||20 mins|
|Setting Time||4-8 hours|
|Unsweetened Cocoa Powder||7 tablespoon|
|Condensed Milk||3/4 Cup|
|Fresh Double cream**||1 Cup*|
- Pour the condensed milk in a mixing bowl. Sieve cocoa powder to the condensed milk. Whisk the condensed milk and the cocoa powder nicely and you will get thicker paste.
- In another mixing bowl, add fresh cream. Using a whisk, beat the fresh cream till you get thicker and soft peaks forming in the cream. This is indeed a heavy task as it needs more and more beating of the cream. If you have a electric whisk, this will ease your task, but the hand beating gives more aeration to the cream.
- Using the whisk, take some whipped cream and add it to the cocoa mixture. Stir the cocoa mixture with the little cream well and it makes whole mixture to become thin consistency.
- Now, add the whole cocoa mixture all at once to the remaining whipped cream . Using a flat spatula or spoon, gently fold the cocoa mixture and the whipped cream. Don't stir it hard as it will break down the whipped cream and the texture of the icecream would be hard. So fold all the ingredients gently
- Pour it into an air-tight container and freeze it for 4-6 hours or overnight for better results. Next day, remove from freezer and keep the container in room temperature for 5 minutes. Then using an ice-cream scooper, take a scoop of fresh and creamy chocolate icecream and add it to a bowl or cone
- Enjoy your chocolate ice-cream topped with your favorite toppings!