|Preparation time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||5 mins|
|Recipe Cuisine||South Indian|
|Red Chilli Powder||50gms|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Fenugreek Powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Gingelly Oil||2 tablespoon|
|Mustard Seeds||1 teaspoon|
- Chop the lemon into slightly bigger pieces. Add the turmeric powder, salt and red chilli powder to the chopped lemon and stir it well and keep it aside for 1 day. The next day again stir the contents and keep it aside
- In the pan, pour the oil and add the mustard seeds. When the mustard seeds begins to sputter add the hing and fry for a second and add the seasoned items along with fenugreek powder to the lemon. Stir the lemon pieces frequently atleast twice a day for 4-5 days. After 6 days the mouth-watering lemon pickle will be ready and store it in a refrigerator
- Serve the spicy and tasty lemon pickle with curd rice and enjoy your dish.
- If we want to use the pickle immediately, fry the lemon pieces in the oil and then follow the above instructions
- For any pickle hing and fenugreek powder are more important.