Babycorn – Alu Masala
Babycorn alu masala is a yet another good side dish for chapati/roti. We can alternate potato with carrot which is more healthier.
|Small onions||1/2 Cup|
|Cumin Seeds||1/2 teaspoon|
|Pudhina leaves||1 tablespoon|
|Coriander Leaves||1 tablespoon|
|Red Chilli powder||1 /4 teaspoon|
|Coriander Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Garam Masala Powder||1 tablespoon|
- Chop the onions and keep it aside
- Soak the tomatoes in boiling water for some time and remove the skin. Grind the tomatoes and keep it aside.
- Pressure cook the potatoes and baby corn. Remove the potato skin and smash the potatoes
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, when the cumin seeds starts to sputter, add onions and fry it till it becomes transparent.
- Grind the ingredients and add it to the frying onions and allow it to fry till we get good aroma of the ground masala ingredients
- To this add tomoato paste and mix well and allow it to fry
- Finally add cooked corn and smashed potatoes and salt and mix well
- Add necessary water and allow the masala to boil and becomes thick
- Serve with Chapti/Roti
(Visited 145 times, 1 visits today)