Beetroot is a healthy vegetable. It helps in increase of blood circulation in our body. But most of us do not like to eat beetroot because of its color. Children will not like to eat beetroot poriyal. For those who dislike this vegetable, we can prepare thugayal out if it which will make them eat this healty vegetable.
- Peel the beetroot skin and chop it finely
- Heat the pan, add oil. When te oil is hot, add red chilli and urdal
- Fry the dal till it turns golden brown color
- To this add hing and fry for a second
- Take this in a mixer
- Now add the remaining oil and add the chopped beetroot
- Fry the beetroot till it is cooked completely. Add this to to the mixer
- Along with this add salt, and a pinch of tamarind
- Grind it to a fine paste without adding water
- Take this out in a bowl. Now the delicious beetroot thugayal is ready to serve with hot rice.
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)