Coconut Milk Cake
|Gram Flour||1 cup|
|Wheat flour||1 cup|
|kesari powder||1 teaspoon|
- Take a flat plate and grease it with ghee and keep it aside
- Grate the coconut and take 1/3rd part to fry and grind the remaining in a mixer to extract thick coconut milk.
- Again grind the coconut by adding little water and take the 2nd milk separately
- Again grind the coconut with water and take 3rd milk separately.
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan, add 4 teaspoon of ghee and add gram flour and fry for a while till a good aroma comes. The flour should not become red color. Take the fried flour separately
- Now the same way, add 4 teaspoon of ghee in the pan, and fry the wheat flour and take it aside
- Add another 4 teaspoon of ghee and add broken cashews and grated coconut and fry it till the coconut becomes golden brown color
- Heat another heavy bottomed pan and add the 2nd and 3rd coconut milk along with sugar and stir continuously with a ladle
- When the sugar syrup reaches thick string consistency, add the fried flours and fried coconut, cashew nuts and mix it well
- When the mixture starts to boil, add the first coconut milk, and stir well. When the mixture starts to become thick, add ghee and stir well
- Add kesari powder and cardamom stir well. When the mixture starts to leave the sides of the pan remove the mixture from flame and pour it in the greasy plate
- Allow the coconut milk cake to cool off
- Now cut the cake mixture into square/diamond/rectangle shapes using knife
- When the cake is dried off completely, remove each piece carefully and store it in a airtight container.
- Now the delicious mouth-watering coconut milk cake is ready to serve
Note: If the mixture is removed from flame well before the actual time, then no need to worry, serve the sweet as coconut milk halwa.
(Visited 137 times, 1 visits today)