Godhumai is a healthy grain. We used to make only chappathi and Godhumai Dosai using Godhumai and now Godhumai Adai is yet another alternative. You can have this for morning tiffen and also for evening dinner.
|Raw Rice||2 Cups|
|Semba Godhumai Rawa||2 Cup|
- Soak the raw rice in water for 10 mins
- Strain the water and add samba godhumai rawa with this. Now add some water till the rawa and rice soak in water and allow this to remain for 10 mins
- Strain the water after 10 mins and add this to mixer along with green chilli and red chilli and required salt
- Grind to a fine paste by adding little water. Add broken curry leaves to the ground flour.
- Now godhumai adai flour is ready to prepare adai
- Heat the thawa and pour 1 ladle of flour and spread the flour evenly and make it to a circle
- Pour some oil for the adai to cook one side. Now slowly turn the adai to other side to cook
- Add oil if required and when the adai is cooked completely, remove the godhumai adai from the thawa.
- Serve the godhumai adai with Coconut Chutney and Sambar.