Killu vadai is a light snack for the kids in the evenings after they return from school. This is an easy dish which can be prepared while we prepare idly/dosa batter. There is no special ingredients needed.
|Urdal batter(while grinding dosa batter)||2 handfull|
|Rice batter(while grinding dosa batter)||1 handfull|
|Chopped Ginger||1 teaspoon|
- While grinding batter for idly, take 2 handfull of urdal batter and 1 handfull of rice batter and mix well in a vessel
- Chop the green chilli and add it to the batter along with salt, hing and ginger and mix well
- Heat oil in a pan, take small quantity of batter in a hand and drop it in oil. Drop 5 to 6 vadai in the oil
- Fry it till the vadai turns golden brown color.
- Repeat the same for rest of the batter
- Killu vadai is ready to serve hot
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)