Oatmeal Porridge for Toddlers
Oatmeal is yet another healthier start up for the babies. It is rich in fiber and helps in preventing constipation issues. We can very well introduce oatmeal porridge from 6months of the baby.
Oatmeal – 1/4 Cup
Milk – 1 cup
Cane Sugar/ Honey – 1 teaspoon(Optional)
- Grind the oats in a mixer to a nice powder and take it aside in a plate
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan and add milk and bring it to boil
- Now keep simmer and add oats and stir continuously to avoid clumping
- If needed, we can add cane sugar or honey. Many oats now comes with honey as ingredient so we can check and add sugar
- The healthier oats porridge is now ready to feed the toddler
- We can lesser the milk and add half water also.
- We can also mix the purees like banana puree, apple puree with the oatmeal porridge and feed the baby.
- In the same manner we can try grinding corn flakes and we can add milk to the corn flakes powder and stir nicely and feed the baby.
- We can also soak 2 milk bikis biscuit or baby rusk in little milk and once it dissolves in milk,we can stir well and feed the toddler.
(Visited 193 times, 1 visits today)