Paal Payasam(Milk Payasam)
Milk – 1 Litre
sugar – 1/2 Cup
Raw Rice – 1 hand full
Cardamom Powder – a pinch
Cashew nuts – few
Ghee – 1 teaspoon
- In a pan, add the ghee and add cashew nuts and fry till the cashews turns into golden color. Take it in a plate and keep it aside
- Heat the milk along with raw rice in medium flame and stir occasionally.
- The raw rice should be cooked completely. Stir occasionally to avoid overflow of milk
- When the milk boils and becomes 1/2 litre then add the sugar and stir well
- Allow the payasam to cook in low flame. Add cardamom powder and stir it well.
- After some time Remove from flame and garnish with fried cashews.
- The yummy Paal Payasam(Milk Payasam) is ready to serve.
(Visited 1,481 times, 1 visits today)