Pacha Milagai Kuzhambu (Green Chilli Kuzhambu)
Pacha Milagai Kuzhambu is for Spice lovers !!. If you want to try the real tamil spice 🙂 then you can go for it. This goes very well with curd rice (thayir sadham). You can also use this as a side dish for Idly and Dosa. You can use this for 3-4 days if you preserve it in the refrigerator.
|Green Chillies||10 (small)|
|Tamarind||1 lemon size|
|Jaggery||1 teaspoon (Grated)|
|Gingelly Oil||5 teaspoon|
|Mustard Seeds||1 teaspoon|
|Fenugreet Seeds||1/2 teaspoon|
- Soak the tamarind in water and extract the juice and keep it aside
- Chop the green chillies.
- Pour 4 teaspoon of oil in pan and add the chopped green chillies and fry for sometime and grind the chillies in mixer to a fine paste and keep it aside.
- In the pan pour the tamarind extract and add salt. Let the mixture boils for sometime till the tamarind raw smell goes off.
- Now add the ground paste and let the mixture boils.
- Add one teaspoon of rice flour with a water. This should be in a thick consistency. Add this rice flour mixture to the kuzhambu and mix it well
- While boiling and add the grated jaggery which reduce the sour and spice.
- In a separate pan add the oil and when the oil is hot add the mustard seeds. When the mustard sees begins to sputter add a pinch of hing and fenugreek seed and switch off the flame. Add these to the kuzhambu.
- Now the mouth-watering Pacha milagai Kuzhambu is ready to serve.