Palmiers | Little Hearts Cookies Recipe
Elegant palmiers made from puff pastry are one of my all-time favorite treats. Palmiers are made with nothing more than a sheet of puff pastry and some sugar. Also known as Little heart biscuits or elephant ear cookies. This is just a 2 ingredient recipe which is quick and simple to make!
Preparation and Yield:
|Preparation time||45 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
|Recipe Category||Eggless Baking|
- I have used the store bought frozen Puff Pastry Sheet. Take 1 sheet and thaw the sheet as per the instructions given in the package
- The thawed pastry sheet should still be little cold and not too sticky. Place the sheet on a flat surface and roll it gently.
- Then apply brown sugar or normal granulated sugar all over the rolled pastry sheet
- Then bring each side till the center. sprinkle sugar again all over the folded sheet
- Then, again roll so that the sugar gets sticked to the sheet
- Again bring one side of the folded sheet to the end. Again roll the folded sheet.
- Cover with a cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes, pre-heat the oven at 415 degrees F. Take out the refrigerated pastry sheet
- Using a sharp knife, cut into 1″ piece and place it on the baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the Palmiers in the pre-heated oven for 20-22 minutes or till they are light golden color and crispy
- Once baked, take out the tray and cool it in the cooling rack. Enjoy the Palmiers (Little Hearts Cookies) with hot tea!
|Add captionPalmiers | Little Hearts Cookies Recipe|
(Visited 322 times, 1 visits today)