Potato-Curd Gravy Recipe | Potato in Yogurt Gravy Recipe
Potato-curd Gravy is a very delicious side dish for chapati. We can easily do this dish with readily available ingredients in any home. We can prepare this dish with less masala ingredients and this will become favourite to everyone who tries it. Normally for any gravies, we use onions and tomatoes. But for this there is no need for onions and tomatoes and hence we can also prepare this for fasting days.
Preparation time and Yield :
|Preparation time||10 mins|
|Cooking time||20 mins|
|Chopped Green chilli||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Gram Flour||2 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Asafioetida (Hing)||a Pinch|
|turmeric Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds/Jeeragam||1 Teaspoon|
- Pressure cook the potatoes and peel the skin and cut it into small square shaped pieces and keep it aside. In a bowl mix the curd along with coriander powder, chopped greenchilli,ginger,red chilli powder,turmeric powder and keep it aside
- In a heavy bottomed pan, pour the oil and add cumin seeds. When then cumin seeds starts to sputter add gram flour and fry it till it becomes light brown color.
- To this add curd mixture and fry it for sometime till the oil leaves from the mixture. Now add the chopped cooked potatoes and stir it will and add required salt.
- Add two cup of water into the gravy and let it boil. Once the gravy starts boiling then reduce the flame into low and allow the gravy to cook for about 5 minutes. Switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves
- The delicious potatocurd gravy is ready to serve with hot chapatis
|Potato-Curd Gravy Recipe | Potato in Yogurt Gravy Recipe|
(Visited 2,780 times, 1 visits today)