Vegetable cutlet is famous snack. Starting from kids to most of the youngsters this is a very favourite dish. We can do this cutlet and use it for making burgers. Lets see how to make this yummy and crispy vegetable cutlet.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 teaspoon|
|Corn Flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Poha / Aval||1/2 Cup|
- Clean and chop the beans and carrots nicely and steam cook it and keep it aside. Do not add any water for cooking the vegetables. Cook the potatoes and peel the skin and smash it nicely and keep it aside
- Heat a pan, add bread and toast it slightly till it turns light brown. Cool it off and grind it in a mixer to a nice powder. Mix the corn flour with water to a thick paste
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil and add chopped green chillies and add chopped onions and pinch of salt and mix well and saute it till the onions turns transparent. Then add the cooked carrots and beans
- Add turmeric powder and mix the vegetables nicely and keep in flame for 2 minutes
- Now add the smashed potatoes and mix well
- Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala and mix well and keep in flame for 5 minutes and then remove from flame and allow the vegetable to cool off. Add 1/2 Cup powdered aval to absorb moisture and mix well
- Take small ball of the cooked vegetable and make it like a patti.
- Dip the patties in corn flour and coat it nicely
- Take the coated patti and coat it in bread crumbs. Repeat the steps 7-9 for the remaining patties
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan and add the patties gently and keep the flame medium and allow the cutlet to fry completely on one side.
- Gently turn the patties to other sides and allow it to fry nicely on the other side
- The yummy and crispy vegetable cutlet is ready to serve with tomato ketchup. We can also keep the cutlet inside burger bun and serve them.
(Visited 648 times, 1 visits today)