Watermelon is god’s gift for the summer. It’s juice is very refreshing and quench the thirst of the warm summer day. With a splash of Lime, Watermelon juice is a perfect drink for the hot summer day. I prefer not to add sugar to this juice as melon itself is very sweet. But if you prefer, you can add sugar and serve chilled.
Preparation time and Yield :
|Preparation time||10 mins|
|Yield||2 Large glass (500 ml)|
|Watermelon||1 large (3 Kilo Gram|
|Mint Leaves||10 leaves|
|Ice Cubes||10 cubes|
- Chop the watermelon and remove the seeds. Place the chopped watermelon in the mixer
- Grind the melon in the mixer and extract the juice. Take a pitcher and add washed fresh mint leaves. Filter the juice through a fine strainer and add the strained the watermelon juice to the pitcher
- Add the lemon juice and mix well. Add the ice cubes if required and serve fresh.
- We can add fresh ginger while grinding to have a nice flavour
- If you like strong mint flavour, we can add 10-15 leaves of washed mint leaves while grinding the watermelon. I personally prefer light flavour of mint and hence I have added only in the pitcher
- If you want to serve the juice chilled, you can add ice cubes to the serving glass and then add the juice and serve chilled
Quench the thirst with refreshing watermelon juice !
(Visited 948 times, 1 visits today)