Majority of us are coffee lovers. Having a cup of hot coffee in morning and evening refreshes us. But in summer, hot drinks make us feel much more hot. So why not try Cold Coffee to keep us refreshing during hot summers. A very quick and yummy drink to beat the heat!
Preparation and Yield:
|Cooking Time||10 mins|
|Cold Milk||1 Cup*|
|Instant Coffee Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Chocolate syrup||2 tablespoon|
|Vanilla Ice-cream||2 scoops|
|Choco Chips||1 teaspoon|
*1 Cup = 250 ml
- We have to use perfect chilled milk for this recipe. If you don’t have then add some ice-cubes as the cold coffee should be served chilled. Take milk in a pitcher and sugar and coffee powder to it.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup and using a blender blend everything nicely. I have used the hand blender. If you don’t have one, then put it in a mixer and give couple of pulses for blending.
- To the blended milk, we now need to add vanilla icecream
- Blend it again to a smooth and yummy coffee.In a serving glass, first add rest of the chocolate syrup
- Then pour the blended coffee and top it up with another scoop of vanilla ice-cream and garnish with few choco chips
- Yummy Cold Coffee is now ready. Serve chilled and Slurp!
(Visited 1,697 times, 1 visits today)