Milk Burfi is an easy sweet dish that can be done on any good occasions. This can be done so easily with readily available ingredients in any home.
Milk – 2 Cup(no water should be added)
Sugar – 1 Cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Take a plate and grease it with ghee and keep it aside.
- Pour the milk in a heavy bottomed pan and boil it.
- To this add sugar,cardamom powder and stir it well.
- Keep the flame low and stir continuously till the milk starts to thicken.
- When the milk burfi mixture starts to leave the sides of pan, then remove the milk burfi from flame
- Mix it well so that the mixture thickens to some more extent.
- Pour this mixture in a greasy plate and spread it evenly.
- When the mixture cools off in the plate, cut it into diamond shape pieces
- The mouth-watering milk burfi is ready to serve.