Moorvendhasaru is a very simple and easy dish and we can do it very quickly within 10mins. Whenever we return from some trip. We would be very tired of the travel and we can prepare this Moorvendhasaru recipe with readily available ingredients in home.
|Sour Curd||2 Cups|
|Rice flour||2 Teaspoon|
|Gingelly Oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard Seeds||1 Teaspoon|
- Mix the rice flour with curd and keep it aside.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add oil and when the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds. When the mustard seeds begins to sputter, add fenugeek seeds and curry leaves and fry a while.
- To this add broken red chilli and fry for a while
- To this add curd-rice flour mixture and salt
- Keep it in flame till it starts to boil
- The yummy Moorvendhasaru is ready to serve hot with white rice along with a teaspoon of gingelly oil.