Mullangi Thuvayal (Radish Thuvayal)
- Wash the radish (Mullangi) and chop it finely
- Heat the pan, add oil. When the oil is hot, add red chilli and urdal
- Fry the dal till it turns golden brown color
- To this add hing and fry for a second
- Take this in a mixer
- Now add the remaining oil and add the chopped mullangi (radish)
- Fry the mullangi till it is cooked completely. Add this to to the mixer
- Along with this add salt, and a pinch of tamarind.
- Grind it to a fine paste without adding water.
- Take this out in a bowl. Now the delicious mullangi thugayal is ready to serve with hot rice.
Note : I usually add a table spoon of coconut with all thuvayals which not all people would like. In the below picture of mullangi thuvayal is made with coconut. But its purely the individuals choice.