Here I have given a very simple and healthy ladoo recipe with dates and other nuts and raisins. We are not going to add any sweetener and also not going to add more ghee/butter to prepare this yummy ladoo and hence making it a healthier recipe.
|Preparation Time||5 mins|
|Cooking Time||10 mins|
|Dates||1 Cup **|
|Mixed nuts *||2 tablespoon|
|Dry Coconut||1/4 Cup|
|Vanilla Essence||1/2 teaspoon|
** 1 Cup = 250ml
* Mixed Nuts – I have added peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts and some walnuts
- We can use store bought seedless dates. I bought the dates with seeds, hence I need to de-seed them. Take half of the deseed dates in the mixer
- Grind the dates in the mixer to a coarse mixture. Take the ground dates in a bowl along with rest of the whole dates. Heat a pan and add the dry nuts and roast them for 2 minutes.
- Take the roasted nuts to the mixer and give a single pulse and crumble them. Add the crumbled nuts, dry coconut and ghee in a bowl.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well to make like a dough. Make small lemon sized balls out of the dates dough and keep it in plate.
- The yummy and healthy Dates Ladoos are ready to munch!!!