Onion Aval Upma
Onion Aval upma is a very tasty and easy to prepare breakfast dish. This is yet another variety of Aval upma.
|Turmeric powder||A pinch|
|Mustard seeds||1 teaspoon|
- Finely chop the onion and green chilli and keep it aside
- Heat oil in a pan, and add mustard seeds. When the mustard seeds starts to sputter, add urdhal and fry till it turns brown color
- To this add chopped onion, green chilli and curry leaves and fry until the onion turns transparent
- Now add water and salt. When the water starts to boil, add aval and mix it well and when the upma starts to thicken remove from flame
- The delicious onion Aval Upma is ready to serve hot.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)